Here are the top reasons why you should Compost:
- Compost is a natural garden fertilizer, when you use compost in your garden your plants will be healthier and stronger.
- Compost retains soil moisture , and much like a sponge, the compost releases its nutritional materials in a slow manner which is healthier for plants.
- Compost preserves the soil balance -the organic materials gained with compost act as a feeding ground for microorganisms , which preserve the soils balance and health, this way plant grow strong and healthy.
- When you use compost in your garden you improve the texture, structure and ventilation of the soil in your garden.
- Compost is a natural fertilizer, a fact that eliminates the need to use dangerous chemical fertilizers (which hurt the good bacterium in the soil).
- Recycling by composting reduces domestic garbage waste by %50.
- When we reduce the amounts of organic waste that reach garbage dumps, we effectively reduce greenhouse gasses, soil toxicity,and ground water toxicity.
- Composting recycling is cost effective – it does not cost you anything, and benefits the environment immensely.
Last but not least – recycling by compost & composting helps us donate to our environment for the long term, and for generations to come.